Book Your Caterer in Five Easy Steps
1. Cuisine – Decide what style cuisine best suits your needs. The most common selections are Heavy Hors d’oeuvres, Entrées with sides and salads, or a combination of the two.
2. Proposal – Email email@example.com and list the items and services that you are interested in. We will reply with a customized proposal within 48 hours.
3. Tasting – Once you approve the proposal, we will schedule a tasting of several menu items from your selections. The tasting will also give us a chance to meet you in person and discuss any issues or questions about our services.
4. Contract – Once you have tasted our delicious food and we have answered all your questions, you will decide that you want to book Goodrich Gourmet as your event caterer, so we draw up a contract. The contract is simply to protect both parties and outlines the duties of each.
5. Deposit – Once you have booked us as your caterer, we require a $500 non-refundable deposit. This deposit is to reserve us for your event and will be credited to your total balance. You can still make as many changes as you like to the guest count, menu and services, but we simply ask that you do not change the date.